Server for 1 medium cups
1) 2 shots of espresso
2) 1 oz or 2 tbs of raspberry and chocolate fudge syrup respectively
3) 1 cup of steamed and foamed half-and-half
4) 0.5 oz or 1 tbs of amaretto syrup
5) Some whipped cream if you like
6) 1 tbs of cocoa powder for garnish
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
Steps for Preparation
1. Take one tall size glass, put in all ice, espresso as well as
2. Fill up the half of the class with steamed half-and half
3. Top up the rest of the cup with foamed half-and half
4. Lastly, put some whipped cream and cocoa powder as garnish .
5. Serve immediately.
Enjoy Your Anniversary Cappuccino today.