Server for 1 medium cups
1) 1 shot of espresso
2) 0.5 oz or 1 tbs of Butterscotch Topping
3) Some Whipped Cream
4) 1 tbs of chocolate powder
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
Electronic Blender and espresso maker
Steps for Preparation
1. Take a blender cup, mix espresso and with some ice.
2. Fill up the blended cup with whipped cream as well as butterscotch
until it become thick and fluffy.
3. Top up with whipped cream. At last, put some chocolate powder on top
of it as garnish.
4. Enjoy your glass of coffee.
Enjoy Your Butterscotch Espresso Truffle Today.