Server for 1 medium cups
1) 1 shot of espresso
2) Whipped Cream
3) 1 tbs of chocolate powder
4) 1 tbs or 2 tbs of Italian Style of Hazelnut syrup
5) 0.5 oz or 1 tbs of caramel topping
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
Electronic Blender and espresso maker
Steps for Preparation
1. Take a blender cup, mix espresso and with some ice.
2. Fill up the blended cup with whipped cream until it become thick and
3. Top up with whipped cream. At last, pour the caramel as topping.
4. Enjoy your glass of coffee.
Enjoy Your Caramel Nut Espresso Truffle Today.