Serves for 1 people
1) 1 oz or 2 tbs of chocolate fudge syrup
2) 1 shots of espresso
3) 0.5 oz of Kahlua syrup
4) 1 cup of steamed and foamed milk
5) This will be optional where you can have chocolate-covered of coffee
beans to serve as garnish
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons
Steps for Preparation
1. Get a 8 to 10 oz cup or medium size, mix up all the syrup with
2. Fill up the cup with steam milk and top up the rest of the cup with
some foamed milk.
3. Put some chocolate covered coffee beans as garnish of you like.
4. Drink immediately.
Coconut mix with espresso and chocolate, that would be nice.