Serve 2 cups (medium size)
1) 2 Servings of espresso - short size
2) 1 cup milk
3) 0.25 cup of sweet cream (depending how sweet you want)
4) 1.5 tbs sugar
5) 1 egg yolk
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons
Steps for Preparation
1. Place the egg yolk and sugar in an electronic mixer and blend until
it become smooth and bright yellow.
2. Whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks and fold into the egg yolk
3. Heat the milk in a small pot until it is just boiling. Fill up 0.5
cup of each cup with the hot milk.
4. Prepare the espresso and pout 1 serving into each cup.
5. Top each glass with 3 to 4 ts of egg and cream mixture.
6. Drink immediately.
Enjoy Your Latte with Egg Yolk.