Server for 1 medium cups
1) 1 shot of espresso
2) 0.5 oz or 1 tbs of Chocolate fudge topping
3) Some Whipped Cream
4) 1 tbs of chocolate powder or chocolate covered espresso bean
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
Electronic Blender and espresso maker
Steps for Preparation
1. Take a blender cup, mix espresso and with some ice.
2. Fill up the blended cup with whipped cream as well as chocolate
fudge and blend it until become thick and fluffy.
3. Top up with whipped cream. At last, put some chocolate powder on top
of it as garnish.
4. Enjoy your glass of coffee.
Enjoy Your Mocha Fudge Espresso Truffle Today.