Sweet liqueur with Macho, a sophisticated
variation of the coffee taste
Serve 1 glass (tall)
1) 1 tbs Kahlua or any coffee liqueur that you like
2) 0.25 cup of sweet cream (depending on how creamy you want)
3) 0.5 cup of boiling water
4) 1 ts of sugar (depending on your teaste)
5) 1 ts of fine cocoa
6) 1 ts of coffee
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons
Steps for Preparation
1. Please 1 ts of coffee, 1 ts of cocoa and 1 ts of sugar into the cup
2. Pour 0.5 cup os boiling water in each cup and mix well.
3. Pour half of the cream and 1 tbs of Kahlua into the cup and mix well
4. Drink Immediately
Enjoy Your Coffee with Kahlua.