Serve 2 glass (medium)
1) 0.5 cup chocolate ice cream
2) 0.5 cup brewed coffee at room temperature
3) 0.5 tbs sugar
4) 3 ice cubes
5) 0.25 cup bittersweet chocolate (in melted form)
6) 1 tbs chocolate liqueur
7) 0.5 cup cold milk
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons
Steps for Preparation
1. In the blender, blend together the espresso and sugar for 2 min.
2. Stop the blender and add the ice cubes, melted form chocolate,
liqueur as well as the milk. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into individual cups.
4. Drink Immediately.
Enjoy Your Rich Mocha Milkshake Today.