If you want to have some different taste
on this drink, you can use liqueur rather than syrup.
Server for 1 medium cups
1) 1 oz or 2 tbs of chocolate mint syrup and Irish cream syrup
2) 1 shot of espresso
3) 1 cup of steamed milk
4) 1 cup of ice
5) Whipped cream is optional
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
Steps for Preparation
1. Ideally for tall glass.
2. Mix all the syrup and espresso.
3. Fill up the cup with steamed milk
4. Put some whipped cream if you like.
5. Drink Immediate
Enjoy Your St Patrick's Day Mocha Today.