Server for 1 medium cups
1) 1 shot of espresso
2) 0.5 cup of Whipped Cream
3) 0.75 oz or 4 tbs of white chocolate base
4) 1 tbs or 2 tbs of Raspberry Italian style syrup
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
Electronic Blender and espresso maker
Steps for Preparation
1. Take a blender cup, mix espresso and with some ice.
2. Fill up the blended cup with whipped cream, white chocolate and
blend it until become thick and fluffy.
3. Take a tall glass, pour the drink into the glass. Top up with
whipped cream. At last, drizzle lightly with raspberry Italian style
4. Enjoy your glass of coffee.
Enjoy Your White Chocolate Espresso Truffle Today.