Serve 2 glass
1) 0.25 cup or more sweetened condensed / diluted milk (depending on how sweet
you want, the more the sweeter)
2) 2 servings Thai Local coffee
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons
Traditional way of the coffee making separator where it made from
cotton, in triangle shape. Allow you to put the coffee into it.
Steps for Preparation
1. Add 1 tbs of condensed / diluted milk to both of the glasses.
2. In each cup, put into the separator with coffee, pour the
boiling water (ideally about 80C) until it reach 0.25 cup of the coffee.
4. Mix the coffee with condensed /
diluted milk until
they are well mixed.
3. You can add a few ice cubes if you like to make it a cold drink.
Enjoy Your Thai Coffee.