Enough for 20 to 25 cookies
1) 0.5 tbs instant coffee
2) 0.25 cup of hot milk
3) 0.5 cup of butter prefer in softened form
4) 0.5 cup of cream cheese
5) 0.5 cup of packed brown sugar (depending on how sweet you want)
6) 0.25 cup of dark chocolate in melted form
7) 1 tbs of coffee flavored liqueur
8) 1.25 cup of flour
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons,
pcs = pieces
Wire rack and baking sheet line with baking paper
Steps for Preparation
1. Mix the coffee together with milk in a bowl and stir to dissolve the
coffee. Put it in then refrigerator until needed.
2. Put the butter and cheese in the bowl and mix it for 1 min in medium
3. Add the brown sugar, chocolate, liqueur and coffee, mix for another
1 min in high speed.
4. Add the flour and blend it until the mixture forms crumbs like the
5. Heat up the oven till 375F.
6. Spoon 0.5 inch mounds of the dough 0.5 inch apart onto the baking
7. Bake for 15 min and remove from oven. Transfer the cookies to a
metal cooling rack to cool down completely.
8. Enjoy your cookies now.
Something that you might want to try it out.