Makes about 20 cookies
1) 1 cup of butter, preferred softened
2) 0.75 cup of sugar
3) 1 cup of packed brown sugar (depending how sweet you like)
4) 2 tbs instant coffee dissolved in 3 tbs boiling water
5) 2 eggs
6) 1 egg yolk
7) 2 cups of flour
8) 1 tbs baking soda
9) 1 and a half cup of oatmeal
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons
Baking sheet lined with baking
Steps for Preparation
1. Combine the butter, sugar and brown sugar in a large size of bowl
and mix for 1 min with the mixer.
2. Add the coffee, eggs as well as egg yolk to the butter and sugar
mixture and mix for 1 min.
3. Add the flour, baking soda and oatmeal, mix until the mixture is in
the consistency of wet sand.
4. Preheat the oven to 350F.
5. Spoon 5cm (1 inch) mounds of the dough 0.5 inch apart onto the
baking sheet and continue to bake for 15min.
6. Remove from the oven, take the cookies to cooling rack. Let the
cookies cool completely.
7. You can now enjoy the cookies. If cannot finished, please store the
cookies in an airtight container.
Enjoy Your Cookies.