Enough for 3 to 4 persons
1. 0.75 cup of whole milk
2. 0.25 cup of sweet cream
3. 0.5 cup of sugar
4. 3 egg yolks
5. 2 servings of espresso (short)
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons,
pcs = pieces
Ice cream maker
Candy thermometer and small pot
Steps for Preparation
1. Mix the milk, cream and half of the sugar in the small pot and bring
to boil over medium heat.
2. In the bowl, combine the yolks and the rset of the sugar and whisk
until smooth and blended.
3. When the milk has boiled, reduce the heat and slowly pour in the egg
yolks with stirring.
4. Cook them stirring until 175F. Remove from the heat and add in
espresso. Mix them gently.
5. Strain the mixture through a fine sieve into a clean bowl to remove
7. Cover the bowl and set aside to cool down till room temperature.
8. Put them into the refrigerator and 240 min and pour them into the
ice cream maker and process them.
9. You can enjoy the ice cream.
Nice Coffee Ice Cream.