Serve 3 muffins
1) 0.5 cup butter, prefer the softened type
2) 0.5 cup of sugar
3) half egg (you can put one egg, if cannot finished, just keep it)
4) 3 ts brewed coffee
5) 0.25 cup of sweet cream
6) 0.25 cup of walnuts (or any nuts) in chopped form
7) 0.5 tbs of good brandy
8) 0.75 cup of cake flour
9) 1 ts backing powder
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons
Greased muffin pan with 3 cups
Steps for Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 275F.
2. Mix the butter, sugar in a bowl and mix with an electronic mixed on
medium speed for 2min.
3. Add the egg, coffee, cream, nuts, brandy, flour and the baking
powder. Mix it on low speed until smooth and uniform.
4. Transfer the batter to muffin pan, filling each cup with 0.75 full.
5. Bake for 20 min.
6. Remove the muffins from the oven and set aside for cooling down.
7. You can now enjoy your muffins.
Enjoy your muffins