Enough for 6 to 7 Scones
1. 4 tbs of butter in softened form
2. 4 tbs of sugar
3. 1 tbs of instant coffee and mix with 1 tbs of boiling water
4. 3 tbs of cold milk
5. half egg and yolk
6. 1.25 cup of flour
7. 1 ts of baking powder
8. Pinch of salt
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons,
pcs = pieces
Wire rack and baking sheet line with baking paper
Steps for Preparation
1. Heat the oven till 375F.
2. Mix the butter and sugar in the large bowl and mix it with low
3. Add the coffee, milk, egg and yolk. Mix for 1 min.
4. Add the flour, baking powder, salt and continue to mix it until
smooth and blended.
5. Transfer the dough to lightly floured work surface and divide into 6
to 7 equal portions.
6. Run your hands with little flour and roll each portion of dough into
a small ball, flatten then into 0.5 inch thick.
7. Put them into the baking sheet and bake for 15 min.
8. Remove them from oven and let them cool down for 20 min.
9. You can proceed to eat them.
Enjoy your Scones.