Serve for 6 spirals
Making of Dough need:
1) 1 tbs of fresh yeast
2) 0.25 cup of water
3) half egg
4) 1.5 tbs of sugar
5) 1 cup of flour
6) 0.5 ts of salt
7) 2 to 3 tbs of better, prefer the softened
Making of Filling need:
1) 0.25 cup of butter, softened
2) 0.25 cup of packed brown sugar
3) 0.5 tbs of instant coffee dissolved in 0.5 tbs of boiling water
4) 0.5 tbs coffee-flavored liqueur
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons
Greased muffin pan with 12 paper lines
Steps for Preparation
1. Prepare the dough: Mix the yeast, water, egg, sugar and flour in the
bowl of an electronic mixer. Knead with the kneading hook on low for
2. Add the salt together with the butter and knead for 5 min on medium
3. Transfer the dough to a floured bowl and refrigerate for 60 min.
4. Now prepare the filling: Mix all the ingredients for the filling
into the bowl and mix it.
5. Preheat the oven to 375F.
6. Thinly roll out the dough on a lightly floured work surface to for a
6 X 4 inch rectangle.
7. Spread the filling evenly across the dough.
8. Roll the dough into the cylinder where it will help to trim 5cm (1
inch) from each side before rolling.
9. Use a sharp knife to cut the cylinder into 6 1-inch slices.
10. Place the slice into the muffin cup.
11. Put aside in a warm place to rise for 60min, until it become the
12. Continue to bake for 15min.
13. Take it out from the oven and immediately turn out the spirals onto
the work surface.
14. Let the spirals cool for 10min before it can be served and you can
store for 1 day, reheat before serving.
Enjoy Your Coffee Spiral.