Serve for 4 Donuts
Making of Dough need:
1) 0.5 tbs of fresh yeast
2) 3 tbs of water
3) half egg
4) 1.5 tbs of sugar
5) 1 cup of flour
6) 0.5 ts of salt
7) 2 to 3 tbs of better, prefer the softened
8) 8 oz of canola sunflower oil for frying
Making of Filling need:
1) 1 egg whites
2) 3 tbs of sugar
3) 3 tbs of sweet cream
4) 0.5 tbs coffee-flavored liqueur
5) 0.5 tbs of instant coffee dissolved in 0.5 tbs of boiling water
Pastry bad with less then 0.5 inch of star tip
Steps for Preparation
1. Prepare the dough: Mix the yeast, water, egg, sugar and flour in the
bowl of an electronic mixer. Press with the kneading hook on low for
2. Add the salt together with the butter and knead for 5 min on medium.
3. Transfer the dough to a floured bowl and refrigerate for 60 min.
4. Now prepare the filling: Beat the egg whites with the electronic
mixer on high until they begin to thicken. Gradually add the sugar and
continue to beat until they form stiff peaks. Transfer to a large bowl.
5. Whip the cream with an electronic mixer until it forms still peaks.
6. Fold the cream into the egg white mixture with the rubber spatula.
Fold in the coffee liqueur and coffee, and gently mix until blended.
7. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and divide it into 4 equal
8. Roll each portion into a ball on lightly floured work surface and
put aside for 10min.
9. Shape each ball into a 4" long ellipsoid donut.
10. Set the donuts on a floured kitchen towel to rise for 60min until
they are double the size.
11. Heat the oil about 359F in a medium size pan, Fry each donut until
is is golden brown and transfer to a paper towel to drain. Let the
donut cool for 15min.
12. You can cut the donut into half lengthwise with serrated knife.
Transfer the cream to the pastry bag and pipe into each donut.
13. Arrange the donuts on a serving platter and dust with the
14. You can now enjoy your donuts.
Enjoy Your Coffee cream Donuts.