Make about 25 to 30 biscotti
1) 1 egg
2) 2 tbs of brewed coffee
3) 1/3 cup of Sugar
4) Pinch salt (1 tbs)
5) 1 cup of flour
6) 0.5 ts of baking powder
7) 0.25 cup of whole almonds
8) 0.25 cup of hazelnuts
9) 2 tbs of raisins
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons
Baking sheet lined with baking paper
Steps for Preparation
1. Mix the egg, coffee, sugar, flour, salt and baking powder in the
bowl of the mixer, knead with a low speed for 3 min.
2. Put the almonds, hazelnuts and raisins into the same bowl and mix
them with medium speed for another 3 min.
3. Put the dough to a floured work surface and roll it into a ball.
Form the ball into a oblong load about 6 to 7 inch long.
4. Put the loaf to the lined baking sheet and put it into refrigerator
5. At the same time, preheat the oven to 375F.
6. Start baking the biscotti loaf for 30 min.
7. Put the loaf to the wire rack to cool down for 30 min.
8. Get the loaf to the freezer to chill for 30 min.
9. Take the loaf and put it into cutting board and cut to 0.25 inch
10. Put the slices on the baking sheet and continue to bake for 15 min
11. When done, take the biscotti to a wire rack for cooling down.
12. You can server this to your friend or family.
Enjoy your Mocha Biscotti.