Serves with 4 persons
1) 1 egg
2) 0.75 cup of sugar
3) 3 tbs of canola oil
4) 3 tbs of butter in melted forms
5) A cup of cake flour
6) 0.5 tbs of baking powder
7) 0.5 cup of almonds
8) 0.25 cup of toasted almonds, coarsely chopped
9) 3 tbs of brewed coffee
10) 0.75 cup of sour cream
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons
Greased 11 inch round with 3 inch deep cake pan
Steps for Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 375F
2. Mix the egg and sugar in a bowl and mix it with high speed until it
3. Lower down the speed to low and slowly pour in the oil and mix until
4. Continue mixing on the low speed and slow mix the butter, mix until
will blended too.
5. Get another separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and
nuts. Mix it well.
6. Fold the nut flour with egg using rubber spatula.
7. Carefully fold in the coffee and sour cream.
8. Transfer the greased cake pan and bake for 45min.
Enjoy Nutty Coffee Cake.