I like this, Middle East type of coffee.
If you don't have chance to go to the Middle East, then you can make
this while you are at home. Imagine that you are in Middle East.
Makes 1 medium size of cup
1 oz or 2 tbs of praline syrup
2) 0.5 oz or 1 tbs of hazelnut syrup, maple walnut syrup and lemon
3) 2 tbs of honey
4) 1 shot of espresso
5) 1 cup of steamed and foamed milk
6) 1 tbs of cinnamon for garnish
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
- Espresso Maker
1. Get a 8 to 10 oz cup or medium size of cup, mix espresso together
with all the syrups.
2. Fill up the cup with steamed milk and top with a small dollop of
3. Put some cinnamon as garnish
4. Drink immediately.
Enjoy your Middle East Latte now.