Remember to use the banana that go bad to
make it more rich flavor to enhance the shake.
Serve 2 cup (medium to tall size)
1) 0.5 cup cold milk
2) 1 ripe banana
3) 3 ice cubes
4) 0.5 tbs sugar
5) 0.5 cup brewed coffee at room temperature
6) 0.5 cup vanilla ice cream
Denote: tbs = tablespoons, teaspoons
Blender (Electronic type)
1. In the blender, blend together the vanilla ice cream, coffee
and sugar for 2 min.
2. Stop the blender and add the ice cubes, banana as well as the milk.
Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into individual cups.
4. Drink Immediately.
Enjoy your Ice Blended Coffee with Banana now.