Make 2 Medium Glasses
1) 2 tbs sugar (depending how sweet you want)
2) 0.25 cup of sweet cream
Note: 1 and 2 is for you to prepare the Carmel sauce. You can get any
Carmel sauce if you can find it on any supermarket.
3) 2 servings double espresso
4) 2 tbs brandy
5) 0.5 cup lukewarm milk
Denote: tbs = tablespoons, ts = teaspoons
1. Prepare the caramel sauce, in the small pot, cook the sugar while
stirring over medium heat, until the sugar turns into a light brown
caramel. You can by pass this if you manage to find any ready made
2. Lower the heat and add the cream. Cool for 15 min, until smooth and
uniform. Remove from the heat and set aside. Store in the refrigerator
in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.
3. Pour 1 serving of espresso into each cup, add 1 tbs of the caramel
sauce, 1 ts of brandy and 0.25 cup of milk into each cup and mix well.
Enjoy your cup of Brandy coffee.