Serves for 1 people
1) 1 oz or 2 tbs of chocolate fudge syrup
2) 1 shots of espresso
3) 0.5 oz or 1 tbs of vanilla and maple nut syrup respectively
4) 1 cup of steamed and foamed milk
5) You can put some cocoa powder for garnish if you like.
Denote: tbs = tablespoons, teaspoons
1. Get a 8 to 10 oz cup or medium size, mix your espresso together with
all the syrups.
2. Fill up the cup with the steamed milk and top up with a small drop
of foamed milk
3. Put some cocoa powder on top of the drink as topping if you like.
4. Drink immediately.
Ideally this Fudge Brownie Latte should