Serve 2 glass (tall)
1) 4 tbs of low sugar ginger syrup respectively
2) 1 shot of organic espresso
Optional: If you like something is cold, you can always add some ice
cubes. Ideally 3 to 5 ice cubes will be enough.
3) 0.75 cup of low fat steamed milk
Denote: tbs = tablespoons, teaspoons
Espresso maker and electronic blender
1. Put everything in the blender container.
2. Start to blend it for 25 seconds until all is well mixed.
3. Take a clean tall glass and pour your latte over to the glass.
4. Start to serve your latte now.
Enjoy your Ginger Latte Coffee now.