Serve 2 glass (tall)
1) 2 tbs of honey
2) 1 shot of organic espresso
3) 0.75 cup of low fat steamed milk
4) 1 tbs of cinnamon as garnish
Denote: tbs = tablespoons, teaspoons
Espresso maker and electronic blender
1. Take a clean blender cup and put all your ingredients into the cup
except cinnamon which we will be using later. Take note that if you
want something cold, you can add some ice cubes. Ideally will be 3 to 5
2. Blend it for 60 seconds until all well mixed.
3. Take a new glass and pour your latte over the glass.
4. Lastly, put some cinnamon on top of the latte as garnish.
5. You can enjoy your latte now.
Enjoy your Honey Latte Coffee now.