Serve 1 glass (tall)
1) 2 tbs of Irish cream and coconut syrup respectively
2) 1 shot of organic espresso
3) 0.75 cup of low fat steamed milk
4) 2 to 3 ice cubes if you like your latte to be cold.
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
Espresso maker and electronic blender
1. Put everything into your blender cup and blend it for 30 to 45
seconds. Best if you can see all well mixed.
2. Take a clean glass and pour your latte over to the glass.
3. Your latte is ready and can be served.
Enjoy your Irish Cream and Coconut Latte Coffee now.