Serve 1 glass (tall)
1) 2 tbs of Irish cream and coffee syrup respectively
2) 1 shot of organic espresso
3) Prepare some ice cube if your like your latte to be cold.
4) 0.75 cup of low fat steamed milk
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
Espresso maker and electronic blender
1. Straight and forward steps, pour everything into the blender and
2. Blend for 40 to 60 seconds with low speed.
3. Your latte is ready.
4. Take a new glass to pour your latte from blender cup.
5. When done, enjoy your latte.
Enjoy your Irish Cream and Coffee Latte now.