Serve 1 glass (tall)
1) 2 tbs of Irish cream and orange syrup respectively
2) 1 shot of organic espresso
3) 5 ice cubes
4) 0.75 cup of low fat steamed milk
5) 1 slice of Orange as garnish
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
Espresso maker and electronic blender
1. Mix everything into the blender cup except orange slice.
2. Blend it for 30 to 45 seconds until all evenly mixed.
3. Take a clean glass and pour your latte into it.
4. At last, you can either squeeze or just put the orange slice on top
of the glass as garnish or make it better.
5. You can drink your coffee now.
Enjoy your Irish Cream and Orange Latte Coffee now.