Something that I feel simple and refresh.
You should try it.
Makes 1 medium size of cup
1) 1 oz or 2 tbs of dark rum
2) 4 oz or 8 tbs of espresso
3) 0.25 cup of half-and-half
4) 0.5 cup of soda water
5) 1 tbs of Sugar
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
- Electronic Blender
1. Take a blender bowl, put rum, espresso and half-and-half and blend
2. Pour it into a tall glass and fill up with soda water. Put some ice
to fill up the glass.
3. Add Sugar if you like some sweetness.
4. Stir will long spoon to combine the flavors.
5. Enjoy your coffee.
Enjoy your Jamaica Joy Soda Coffee Today.