Serve 1 glass (tall)
1) 4 tbs of macadamia nut syrup
2) 1 shot of organic espresso
3) 0.75 cup of low fat steamed milk
4) 2 to 3 ice cubes
5) 1 tbs of macadamia powder as garnish
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
Espresso maker and electronic blender
1. Firstly, take a clean blender cup and put macadamia syrup, espresso,
steamed milk and (optional) ice cubes.
2. Blend it with low speed until all evenly mix.
3. Take a clean glass and pour your latte over to the glass.
4. Lastly you can top up some macadamia powder on top of the latte as
5. You can now enjoy your latte now.
Enjoy your Macadamia Nut Latte Coffee now.