Serves for 1 people
1) 1 oz or 2 tbs of chocolate as topping
2) 1 oz or 2 tbs of mandarin orange syrup (you can replace with real
orange juice if you want)
3) 1 shot of espresso
4) 1 cup of steamed and foamed milk
5) Chocolate sprinkles as garnish
Denote: tbs = tablespoons, teaspoons
1. Get a 8 to 10 oz cup or medium size, mix all topping, syrup and
2. Fill up your cup with steam milk. If you like some creamy style, you
can top up some whipped cream.
3. Drink immediately.
Enjoy your Oriental style of coffee -
Mandarin Orange Chocolate Latte.