Serve 1 glass (tall)
1) 2 tbs of Mango and vanilla syrup respectively.
2) 1 shot of organic espresso
3) 0.75 cup of low fat steamed milk
4) 2 to 3 ice cubes (depending how sweet you want)
5) 1 tbs of thick velvet foam and 1 tbs of powdered almond powder
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
Espresso maker and electronic blender
1. Get a clean blender cup and put mango syrup, vanilla syrup,
espresso, steamed milk and ice cubes into the cup.
2. Start to blend it for low speed with 35 seconds.
3. Take a new glass and pour your latte into the new glass.
4. At last, top up with velvet foam as velvet and almond powder as
Enjoy your Mango and Vanilla Latte now.