Serve 1 glass (tall)
1) 3 tbs of Orange syrup
2) 1 tbs of Hazelnut syrup
3) 1 shot of organic espresso
4) 0.75 cup of low fat steamed milk
5) 1 dust of cinnamon powder as garnish
6) 2 to 3 ice cubes
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
Espresso maker and electronic blender
1. Put everything into the blender cup except cinnamon.
2. You can choose not to included ice cubes if you don't like cold
3. Blend it with medium speed for 35 seconds. Make sure they are well
4. Take an empty glass and pour your latte into this empty glass.
5. At last, spread the cinnamon powder on top of the latte as garnish.
6. You can now drink your latte.
Enjoy your Orange Nut Latte now.