Serve 1 glass (tall)
1) 1 shot of organic espresso
2) 3 tbs of raspberry syrup
3) 1 tbs of almond syrup
4) 0.75 cup of low fat steamed milk
5) Some ice cube if you like
6) 1 small tbs of powder almond as garnish
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
Espresso maker and electronic blender
1. If you like ice latte, your can mix with ice cubes and blend it. To
start, take an empty blender cup, mix all ingredients except the almond
powder which we will be using late.
2. Blend it will low speed until all well mix or evenly mixed.
3. When done, pour it over to a clean glass.
4. Before your drink, spread the almond powder on top of the latte as
5. You can now drink you latte.
Enjoy your Raspberry And Almond Latte now.