Serves for 1 people
1) 1 oz or 2 tbs of Irish cream and hazelnut syrup respectively
2) 1 shot of espresso.
3) 1 oz of 2 tbs of chocolate ice cream as topping
4) 1 cup of steamed and foamed half and half
Denote: tbs = tablespoons, teaspoons
1. Get a 8 to 10 oz cup or medium size, mix espresso with all the
syrups and toppings too
2. Fill cup with steamed half-and-half and top up with small dollop of
3. Put some ice cream as topping if you like.
4. Drink immediately.
Enjoy your Espresso with Rich Chocolate