Serves for 1 people
1) 1 shots of espresso
2) 1 oz or 2 tbs peanut butter syrup
3) 1 cup of steamed and foamed milk
4) 0.5oz or 1 tbs of chocolate ice cream as topping
Denote: tbs = tablespoons, teaspoons
1. Get a 8 to 10 oz cup or medium size of cup, mix all the syrups,
topping and espresso
2. Fill up the cup with the steamed milk and top up with a small drop
of foamed milk.
3. Put some chocolate ice cream on top of the coffee if you like.
4. Drink immediately.
I like this Space Visitor Favorite