Serve 1 glass (tall)
1) 1 shot of organic espresso
2) 2 tbs of vanilla syrup and chocolate fudge syrup respectively
3) 2 to 3 ice cube if you like
4) 0.75 cup of low fat steamed milk
5) 1 small tbs of chocolate powder as garnish
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
Espresso maker and electronic blender
1. Very simple way to make this cup of coffee. Put all ingredients into
the blender cup except chocolate powder which we will be using later.
2. Blend it for 35 to 50 seconds until they are well mixed.
3. Pour it over to a clean glass.
4. At last, spread the chocolate powder on top of the coffee.
Enjoy your Vanilla with Fudge Latte now.