Serves for 1 person
1) 1 shot of espresso
2) Whipped cream
3) 1 oz or 2 tbs of chocolate syrup
4) 1 cup of steamed half-and-half
Denote: tbs = tablespoons, ts = teaspoons
Electronic Blender and espresso maker
Steps for Preparation
1. Take a blender glass, brew one shot of espresso into the cup.
2. Add the chocolate syrup and blend it well until it become smooth.
3. Pour it into a cup and top up with steamed half-and-half.
4. At last, top up with whipped cream.
5. Enjoy your espresso, chocolate with whipped cream now.
Enjoy Your Mocha Espresso Cream Today.