Serve 1 tall glass
1) 1 shot of organic espresso
2) 2 tbs of low sugar chocolate syrup
3) 0.75 cup of low fat steamed milk
4) 1 tbs of chocolate-brown sugar granules
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons,
pcs = pieces
Espresso maker and electronic blender
Steps for Preparation
1. Take a blender glass, pour all syrups, espresso and steamed milk
into the glass.
2. Blend it well. Pour all them into a empty glass.
3. At last, drop one tbs of chocolate-brown granules as garnish.
4. You can serve your latte now.
Enjoy Your Healthy Bavarian Chocolate Latte Today.