Serve 1 tall glass
1) 1 shot of organic espresso
2) 2 tbs of low sugar chocolate mint and low sugar coffee syrup
3) 0.75 cup of low fat steamed milk
4) 1 tbs of shave low fat chocolate
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons,
pcs = pieces
Espresso maker and electronic blender
Steps for Preparation
1. Take a blender glass, mix all espresso, syrups and steamed milk into
2. Blend it well with medium speed with 30 to 40 seconds.
3. Take a tall glass and pour the latte over.
4. Lastly, put one tablespoon of shave low fat chocolate on top of the
drink as garnish.
5. You can now proceed to serve the latte.
Enjoy Your Healthy Bavarian Mint Latte Today.