Serve 1 tall glass
1) 1 shot of organic espresso
2) 2 tbs of low sugar blackberry and chocolate fudge syrup respectively
3) 0.75 cup of low fat steamed milk (Any brand will do as long as is
4) 1 tbs of chocolate sprinkles as garnish
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons,
pcs = pieces
Espresso maker and electronic blender
Steps for Preparation
1. Take a blender container, mix all except chocolate sprinkles
which we will be using later.
2. Blend it will low speed and it mixed well.
3. Take a new tall glass, pour your latte into this new glass.
4. Lastly, put one tablespoon of chocolate sprinkles on top of the
latter as garnish.
5. You can now serve your Blackberry Fudge Latte
Enjoy Your Healthy Blackberry Fudge Latte Today.