Serve 1 tall glass
1) 1 shot of organic espresso
2) 1 tbs of low sugar almond syrup
3) 3 tbs of low sugar blueberry syrup
4) 0.75 cup of low fat steamed milk (Any brand will do as long as is
5) 1 tbs of almond powder as garnish
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons,
pcs = pieces
Espresso maker and electronic blender
Steps for Preparation
1. Take a blender glass, pour espresso, steamed milk and syrups into
the glass except garnish.
2. Blend it well and pour into new empty glass.
3. At last, top up a tablespoon of almond powder on top of the latte as
4. Enjoy your cup of latte now.
Enjoy Your Healthy Blueberry with Almond Latte Today.