Serve 1 tall glass
1) 1 shot of espresso
2) 2 tbs of low sugar of boysenberry and vanilla syrups respectively
3) 0.75 cup of low fat steamed milk
4) Some ice cube - optional.
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons,
pcs = pieces
Espresso maker and electronic blender
Steps for Preparation
1. Take a blender cup, pour in rum syrup as well as espresso. Fill the
rest with the steamed milk.
2. If you like cold latte, you can put some ice into it and blend it.
3. Blend until well mix and pour your latte into a new glass.
4. You can now drink your latte.
Enjoy Your Healthy Boysenberry with Vanilla Latte Today.