Serve 1 People
1) 2 shots of espresso
2) 1 oz or 2 tbs banana and chocolate fudge syrup respectively
3) 1 cup of steamed and foamed milk
4) 0.5 oz or 1 tbs of vanilla syrup
5) 1 cup of steamed milk
6) 0.5 oz or 1 tbs of chocolate sprinkles as garnish
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons
Steps for Preparation
1. Get a 8 to 10 oz cup or medium size of cup, put all the syrup and
espresso. Mix well.
2. Fill up the cup with the steamed milk and spread some chocolate
sprinkles as garnish
3. Drink immediately.
Enjoy your Banana Fudge Latte today.