Serve 1 glass (tall)
1) 1 shot of organic espresso
2) 5 tbs of raspberry syrup
3) 0.75 cup of low fat steamed milk
4) 1 small tbs of raspberry powder as garnish
5) 5 to 7 ice cubes
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
Espresso maker and electronic blender
1. Take an empty blender cup, mix espresso, raspberry, steamed milk and
ice cube into the cup.
2. Blend it for 1 minutes until all evenly mixed.
3. Take a new glass, pour your latte over.
4. At last, spread over the powder on top of the latte.
5. You can now drink your coffee.
Enjoy your Raspberry Latte now.