Make 4 cups
1) 2 oz or 4 tbs of semisweet chocolate which is finely chopped
2) 2 oz or 4 tbs of unsweetened chocolate which is finely chopped
3) 4 shot of espresso.
4) 0.75 cup of granulated sugar
5) 3 tbs of brown sugar
6) 2 cups of half-and-half
7) 1 cup of amaretto
8) 1 cup of steamed milk
9) 1 cup of whipped cream (optional)
10) 2 tbs of grated semisweet chocolate
Espresso Coffee Maker
1. Take one heavy saucepan, mix finely chopped chocolates, sugar and
2. Simmer over the low heat until the chocolate melted as well as sugar
3. Wait till it cool down and add amaretto and refrigerate until you
want to drink it.
4. To drink, pout 0.25 of the mixture into each coffee cup.
5. Top up with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
6. Drink it Immediate
Enjoy your Cool Amaretto Cafe Today