Serves for 1 person
1) 0.5 cup of chocolate ice cream as topping
2) 0.5 cup of hazelnut syrup
3) 2 shot of espresso
4) 0.5 cup of steamed and foamed milk
5) Miniature of marshmallows
6) 1 ts of powder for garnish
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
Steps for Preparation
1. Brew the espresso into the medium cup.
2. Mix the topping and syrup, fill the cup with steamed milk and top up
with foamed milk.
3. Add some miniature of marshmallows and sprinkle with cocoa.
4. Serve immediately.
Enjoy Your Coffee Cappuccino with Ice Cream.