Serve 1 tall glass
1) 1 shot of organic espresso
2) 2 tbs of low sugar black cherry and walnut syrup respectively
3) 0.75 cup of low fat steamed milk (Any brand will do)
4) 1 tbs of cinnamon powder as garnish
Denote: tbs = Tablespoons, ts = teaspoons,
pcs = pieces
Espresso maker and electronic blender
Steps for Preparation
1. Put everything into a blender except cinnamon powder.
2. Blend it will low speed and it mixed well.
3. Take a new glass (tall size), pour your latte into this new glass.
4. Lastly, put one tablespoon of cinnamon powder on top of the latter
5. You cup of latte is ready now.
Enjoy Your Healthy Blackberry Cherry Walnut Latte Today.