Coffee with coconut.
Serve 2 glass (medium)
1) 2 servings espresso at room temperature
2) 3 tbs coconut in chopped form
3) 2 tbs white chocolate in chopped as well
4) 2 ts sugar
5) 6 ice cubes
6) 0.5 cup of cold water
Denote: tbs = tablespoons, ts = teaspoons
1. In the blender, blend together the espresso, coconut, white
chocolate and sugar for 2 min.
2. Stop the blender and add the ice cubes, coconut milk as well as the
water. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into individual cups.
4. Drink Immediately.
Enjoy your Coconut coffee.